Client Success Director
- Reports to: CEO
- Classification: Exempt
- Location: Anywhere in the US, Palo Alto, CA area preferred
HBI is a growing health care data analytics company with specific expertise in predictive modeling and machine learning. HBI has clients that span the healthcare provider, payer, government, and health information exchange markets. HBI offers proven, mature solutions that assist organizations in improving their clinical and financial outcomes.
This brand-new position for HBI Solutions is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to develop the role and grow with a young company in a hot market. This position will work closely with existing and new clients to assure success with HBI Spotlight Analytic solutions and have high visibility across all of HBI’s stakeholders. The chosen candidate can work at the company headquarters in Palo Alto, CA or remotely anywhere in the US. Join a growing company with a mission to improve people’s lives through better healthcare, improved health, and lower care costs.
As Client Success leader you’ll be the trusted guide and partner to help clients and their users achieve the most success from Spotlight solutions Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing the program to manage and exceed client expectations. You’ll oversee client implementations, technology adoption, training, and ongoing support programs. You’ll also work closely with executives, marketing, engineering and data scientists to bring your insights from the field to support innovations and promotions.
Specific duties include:
- Working with executive team, developing a comprehensive client success plan, with KPIs
- Delivering on client success KPIs, including renewal rates, retention rates
- Define and deliver customer journey maps to ensure technology adoption and success
- Partner with the sales team to cross and upsell to existing clients
- Partner with the product team to provide client feedback into HBI product roadmap
- Partner with marketing to showcase client use cases, successes and improvements
- Recruit, develop and manage the client success team; provide mentorship and coaching to staff
- Develop and implement strong project management practices, ensure on-time, on-budget implementations and Software upgrades
- Provide client training, support user guide development and documentation
- Manage client support for software bug fixes and enhancement requests
Ideal Background and Experience
- Clinician with nursing degree or related field
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Health Services, Health Administration, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
- Five or more years’ experience in healthcare implementing and supporting technology and business intelligence solutions.
- Experience with hospital, insurer or physician practice systems including electronic medical records, patient billing, care management and/or claims solutions.
- Deep understanding of the healthcare market, including payers and providers, population health, value-based care and the central role of analytics in its success.
- Strong understanding for interpretation of data and data visualization
- Knowledge of healthcare quality reporting specifications such as NQF, HEDIS, ACO, PCMH, MIPS, MACRA and CMS programs such as VBP, HACRP, and HRRP.
- Knowledge of healthcare nomenclature standards including C-CDA, HL7, ICD9, ICD10, CPT, SNOMED, LOINC, RxNorm, CMS 1450 and 1500, etc.
- Expert in customer relationship management with a service orientation
- Must have good project management, communication, problem solving, and organizational skills, and be a detailed oriented person
- Must have proven leadership and consultative skills
- 30-50% travel to client sites
HBI offers a competitive base salary and benefits package. Additionally, the role will have a bonus program based on overall sales and company objectives and a commission package based on client retention success.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org