- Reports to: Senior Product Support Analyst
- Classification: Exempt
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
The Product Support Analyst is responsible for providing support to clients and for testing front end applications. Specific duties include:
- Managing client support issues
- Manually testing front end applications
- Working with engineering team to resolve software bugs and issues
- Completing assignments on time
- Provide product support by making user guides, training videos, FAQs, and any item to best support the product.
- Participate in an engaged team of creative and developers on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Minimum Requirements:Education: Bachelor’s DegreeExperience: None – entry level position
- Fast learner
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- High degree of professionalism and emotional intelligence
- Clean and concise communication
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Calendar, and Gmail.
- Experience in Healthcare
- Knowledge of databases, tables, fields, and relationships
- Experience with Tableau, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Photoshop, JIRA and/or Desk.com