Marketing Communications Specialist
- Reports to: SVP Product Strategy
- Classification: Part Time
- Location: US Remote
This position provides an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to develop the role and grow with a young company in a hot market. This position will have high visibility across all of HBI’s stakeholders with a broad range of responsibilities. The chosen candidate can work at the company headquarters in Palo Alto, CA or remotely anywhere in the US. Join a growing company with a mission to improve people’s lives through better healthcare, improved health, and lower care costs.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will support marketing communications and strategy through a variety of mediums including print, social and digital media, email marketing, events, and media releases and pitches. This position will work closely with clients, vendor partners, executives and product management to understand product value and company differentiators to articulate to specific market segments.
Specific duties include:
- Develop and execute digital and email marketing campaigns.
- Design launch and measure success of all marketing/communications efforts and campaigns.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic to support general brand awareness, thought leadership, customer satisfaction, and product sales.
- Write and disseminate communications content including case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Support marketing activities related to conferences and trade shows.
- Maintain website design and operation
- 3-5 years in a marketing or communications role.
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and effectively manage internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Experience in healthcare, healthcare IT or analytics required
- Experience managing company social media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook) and related communication/marketing plans
- Comfortable analyzing and forming recommendations based on website analytics (e.g., Google analytics)
- Solid comprehension skills with strong written and verbal communication. The candidate must be able to take complex product information and simplify it for effective communication and story-telling
- A strong self-starter who can take initial ideas and direction, work independently, develop a plan, and then execute with excellence
- A self-learner, with the ability to do the necessary work to learn or create a new system or process
- Ability to work effectively and productively in a remote team
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Proficient in WordPress, MailChimp, Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe InDesign
Education / Licensure / Certification
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or related field required
Send resumes to email@example.com